There will be 2-3 Students of Chemistry M.Sc. Students of UGM will be nominated for this Summer Exchange Programs 2017.
Hokkaido University (HU) can offer scholarships of 70,000 yen for each person for those who is willing to complete PARE Short Program (1 credit of Introduction to PARE I ~ IV + 3 credits of PARE Summer School).
Air ticket will NOT be provided.
(1) Dormitory can be secured for those who applied through HSI website at lower cost (depending on availabilities, however, it costs normally around 1,000 yen/day + utilities, so if one stays over 2 weeks of summer school, room charge can be estimated around 20,000 yen or so. Transportation cost to campus (normally around 700 yen round trip/day), eating and shopping costs would need to be added.
(2) Status of Special Auditor will be given at HU for those who are admitted. 2 credits (PARE Field Work Training I for PARE: Population-Activities-Resources-Environments Chain) and 1 credit (Seminar I for PARE: Population-Activities-Resources-Environments Chain), a total of 3 credits will be officially given after successful completion of the school. Upon completion, HU Official transcripts will be offered and credits earned can be easily transferred to your institution.
See the next flyer for details. SI_PARE_Flyer-2
(1) Active Chemistry M.Sc. Students, first/second year
(2) GPA of 3.25 or higher
(3) TOEFL score of 475 or higher
(4) TPA score of 500 or higher
(5) Priority will be given to the candidates that are not in the current spring school list
(6) Pass interview
(7) The interview is scheduled to be commenced on Feb 20, 2017 at 12.00-13.00 pm.
(8) The following applicants are invited to have interview on Feb 20, 2017 at 12.00-13.00 pm.
(1) Handriani Serly Gembo
(2) Achmad Vandian Nur
(3) Febi Yusniyanti
(5) Ajeng Santiara
(6) Ayu Fahimah Diniyah Wathi
(7) Meiyanti Ratna Kumala Sari
(8) Wisnu Murti Pratama
If you have any inquiry, see the chair of the M.Sc. Program. Email is welcome.